about the studio
Arch 1 Photography Studio is located in the heart of Hackney in East London under the railway arches beside London Fields. Arch 1 Photography Studio is situated only 10 minutes by train from London’s Liverpool Street station, near Hackney, Shoreditch, Dalston, Hoxton and the popular Broadway market.
Arch 1 Photography Studio provides a great East London location for photography, film and creative uses. The floor is fully sprung for dancers and there is a dressing room with large make-up mirror. All photography equipment listed is included in the hire price.
6.23 m wide x 7.48 m deep x 5.36 m high
The front of the photography studio height is 2.58 m due to the mezzanine.
2.39 m wide x 2.20 m deep
- 10 x 13 amp sockets
- High speed broadband internet
- 4 x Poly Boards
- 1 x Backdrop system for Colorama
- 1 x Bowens wind machine
- 1 x Mobile boom with weight
- Ground floor step free access
- Large concertina style doors for easy access
- Dressing room with large mirror and make up lights
- Clothes rail
- Ironing board and iron
- Lounge area including armchairs, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities